Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Hraggstad
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Get your orders from Galmar Stone-Fist.
- Meet the Stormcloaks preparing for battle.
- Eliminate the Imperials.
- Return to Galmar.
Galmar Stone-Fist will order you to join the men preparing to attack Fort Hraggstad. When you reach the staging area, your fellow Stormcloaks will storm the fort. Your objective is to eliminate all the Imperial soldiers and your journal will track the percentage of completion. Wooden barricades will block the entrance to the fort—these are easily destroyed in a few hits.
After you have eliminated the Imperials, the quest will be complete and you will have to return to Galmar for the final assault on Solitude to liberate Skyrim from Empire control.
- The bodies will disappear after a short time, so if you want to loot them move fast.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; more will spawn when certain numbers are killed.
- The Imperial soldiers will occasionally drop one of the Divines' amulets (excluding Talos).
- You will generally see surviving Imperial soldiers, even when your screen indicates they are all dead. It is not necessary to kill these to finish the quest.
- Stormcloaks and Imperials do not show up at Fort Hraggstad. A similar bug can happen at the other fort quests.
|The Battle for Fort Hraggstad (CWFortSiegeFort)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Galmar Stone-Fist has sent me to assist in taking Fort Hraggstad from the enemy.
Objective 10: Join the men attacking Fort Hraggstad
Objective 100: Take over Fort Hraggstad by defeating the enemy (<Global=CWPercentPoolRemainingDefender>% Remaining)
|9000||We have succeeded in taking Fort Hraggstad from the enemy.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 950, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999.