|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North of Hrothmund's Barrow
Northeast of White Ridge Barrow
|Word Wall||Bend Will|
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- The Fate of the Skaal: Find a way to free the citizens of Skaal Village.
Should you come here from Benkongerike (up the hill to the southeast from Saering's Watch), you'll pass under two arches before coming upon the lair, where the dragon and the draugr will almost always be locked in battle.
Unless you're up for some jumping, you'll have to enter from the northwest, navigating around some rubble. On the east-northeast and the southeast sides of this little courtyard are hut-like structures, the former of which contains an unlocked chest.
Stairs are to the southwest. The right fork leads to a hut-like structure containing three random potions, two random soul gems; one filled and one empty, and an overlook from which a draugr may snipe at the dragon and/or you.
The left fork leads up to the second level, which contains two upright sarcophagi, one of which is around the corner to the right. If the dragon is here, these will be open already; if not, they will burst as you arrive on this level. The third level has the word wall, which teaches the first word for the Bend Will dragon shout and a boss chest. Across from the stairs is another upright draugr sarcophagus. In front of the word wall a dead skeleton surrounded by candles lies on a table, with two fire enchanted swords laid across it in a cross shape. There are a random pair of gauntlets and boots on the ground beside the table.
- The dragon shout word can be learned without the quest active or the Dragonborn questline even started.
- At high levels, past 30 or so, the dragon/draugr battle can result in a stalemate as any Draugr Deathlords will frequently bombard the dragon with Unrelenting Force. This can work to your advantage.
- You can use the structures of Searing's Watch itself to help defeat the dragon. If you use archery or ranged spells, there is a lot of cover, and not enough space for the dragon to land, so you can easily snipe it.