|Artifact: Konahrik (00061cd6)
|When health is low, has a chance to heal wearer and damage nearby enemies:
Spectral Dragon Priest summoned by the mask
Konahrik is a golden dragon priest mask gained by obtaining all other masks from the base game and bringing them to Bromjunaar Sanctuary. The artifact's enchantment has a chance to trigger a variety of effects when the wearer's health is reduced below 10%. Most commonly, it restores a large portion of the wearer's health. In addition to the first effect, it can also provide you with a Flame Cloak lasting for 15 seconds. Very rarely, the mask can summon a spectral dragon priest that will aid you in combat for 60 seconds. Konahrik can be improved with gold ingots.
- The full description of the enchantment Konahrik's Privilege is "When low on health, has a chance to heal wearer and damage nearby enemies, or summon a powerful Dragon Priest defender".
- The dragon priest summoned by the mask's enchantment counts as a conjured creature. It can cast Incinerate, Thunderbolt, Icy Spear, Frost Cloak, Lightning Cloak, Dread Zombie, Greater Ward, and Conjure Storm Atronach (though its storm atronach does not count as yours). After the spell ends, the dragon priest will vanish in a cloud of black smoke, sometimes leaving behind an unlootable ash pile.
- All dragon priest masks are considered to be circlets in terms of equipment slots, meaning they can be worn simultaneously with some bugged items, as detailed under circlets.
- Konahrik means "Warlord" in the tongue of the dragons.
- Konahrik has the highest base armor rating of any helmet in the base game, surpassing even the Daedric Helmet. From level 45 onward, MiraakDB has the highest armor rating.
- Tundra Homestead's cellarCC and Myrwatch's galleryCC contain a special holder for this item.
- Placing Konahrik on its pedestal at Bromjunaar Sanctuary will remove any bonuses it gained from tempering.