The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Released||November 20, 2019|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 184.108.40.206.8|
Hendraheim is a Creation that adds a player home in the Reach.
- Creation Club
- In the mountains of the Reach is a grand Nordic hall, built in a tradition befitting the warriors of old. The walls are decorated in triumph, each piece a memory of its owner's lasting valor. Created by Elianora. (Quest "Hendraheim" starts by reading the Warrior's Challenge delivered by courier upon reaching level 10.)
- Sneak Peek - November 2019
- In the mountains of the Reach is a grand Nordic hall, built in a tradition befitting the warriors of old. The walls are decorated in triumph, each piece a memory of its owner's lasting valor. The key to such a home is not bought with coin, but courage in combat. Hendraheim is no exception to this rule.
- Sneak Peek - August 2019
- We also have a new player home, a Nordic hall found in the mountains of the Reach.
- The in-game Creation Club at first spelled the Creation as "Hendhraheim". This was a typo, as the quest, location, and virtually every other mention of the house in the game spell it as "Hendraheim". The Sneak Peak article also spelled it this way and as "Hedhraheim". It was fixed on November 15, 2021, after nearly two years.