Skyrim:Borgakh the Steel Heart
|Borgakh the Steel Heart
|Level||PC×1 (range=10-30)||Class||Orc Warrior|
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||Blood-Kin of the Orcs; GuardFaction; PotentialFollowerFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; TownMorKhazgurFaction; Tribal Orcs|
Borgakh the Steel Heart is an Orc warrior and potential follower found in Mor Khazgur. During the day she can be found using the training dummy in front of Larak's Longhouse and at night sleeping inside. Although she is proud of Orc traditions and willing to abide by them, she seems uneasy about what her future may hold.
She wears heavy armor, including heavy boots and heavy gauntlets, and she keeps a set of ragged trousers for sleeping. She carries a sword and shield, a bow with 20 arrows, a key to the longhouse, and a selection of common items and gold. Her armor and weapons are leveled, and can be up to Orcish in quality.
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- Rebuilding the Blades: Recruit new members for the Blades.
- "I envy you, outlander. You can choose to leave if you wish."
- "Soon, I will be of age. The taste is bitter."
- "Perhaps I'll join the Legion one day, as my father had done."
When spoken to:
- What do you do for the stronghold?
- "I am Larak's daughter. Soon, I'll be of age and will be sent to marry an Orc chief in some distant stronghold. Until then, I train. My new home will need strength, and my new sisters will know I'm not weak when I arrive."
- You don't know who you'll marry?
- "No. A chief's daughter marries who her chief wishes. It ensures the stronghold receives a fair trade in goods for my absence. I used to look forward to the day when I was of age, to see new places and people, but now it feels like a cage."
- You want to leave the stronghold?
- "I couldn't. It would shame my chief, and mother, and foremothers."
|They'll understand. Trust me.
|Passed: You're right. Malacath teaches us to meet our fate. Perhaps this is mine.
Failed: What do you know about my people, outlander?
|What if I pay off your dowry?
|Passed: That is a fine idea. The stronghold would need the gold when I am ready to marry anyway.
Failed: No. That won't be enough.
|Passed: I am not weak. Very well, outlander, I will go with you whenever you are ready.
Failed: You dare challenge a child of Malacath?
|Fine, then.||Thank you for asking.|
If you are successful, she becomes a potential follower, as well as a candidate for marriage, and can be recruited into the Blades.
In battle Borgakh seems to prefer using bows at range and doesn't seem to have any more than average health. If she becomes wounded and you use Healing Hands, she will remark:
- "Healing magic? An Orc lets her wounds heal naturally..."
- Once she is following you, you can simply take back the gold you gave her for the dowry if you are in need of it.
- When married, she lacks most of the store dialogue, leaving it unvoiced.
- Her class, "GuardOrc1H" incorrectly levels her Magicka instead of Stamina.
- This issue has been addressed by version 2.3.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch; changing it to level her and other Orc Warriors' Stamina rather than Magicka.
- Skyrim-Female NPCs
- Skyrim-Orc Warrior
- Skyrim-Leveled NPCs
- Skyrim-Follower NPCs
- Skyrim-No Crime
- Skyrim-Factions-Blood-Kin of the Orcs
- Skyrim-Factions-GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard)
- Skyrim-Factions-Tribal Orcs
- Skyrim-Confirmed Bugs
- Skyrim-Bugs Fixed by the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch