The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Faction(s)||BYOHDisallowGamesFaction; BYOHRelationshipAdoptableFaction; BYOHUrchin_BlaiseJobFaction; CrimeFactionHaafingar; SolitudeKatlasFarmFaction; SolitudeStablesFaction; TownSolitudeFaction|
When you first approach him, he may tell you:
- "You probably want someone else. I'm just the stable boy."
- "I take care of the horses. And the goats. And the chickens. And the garden."
- "Talk to Geimund if you want a horse, or Katla if you're looking for work. I can't help you."
If spoken to directly he can be asked questions about himself:
- How do you like the farm?
- "I hate it. Everyone feels sorry for me, so they don't treat me too bad, but..."
- Sorry for what? or What was your story again?
- "Both my parents were in the Legion. There was... an ambush. Katla said she could feed me if I could make myself useful. I take care of the animals, run errands, that kind of thing. I guess it could be worse. But... I'm sick of sleeping outside with the horses. I want a real home, real parents. Not... this."