|Primary Skills||Smithing, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; FavorJobsGatherWheatFaction; JobFarmerFaction; Snow-Shod Farm Faction; Snow-Shod Farm House Faction|
Addvild is a Nord farmer who works for Vulwulf Snow-Shod at Snow-Shod Farm with his recently married wife, Leonara Arius. He appreciates honest work and will pay a septim each for leeks and potatoes and five septims each for wheat.
He starts his day at 6am with a one-hour breakfast at the farmhouse. At 7am, he goes outside to tend the crops and look after the farm animals until his bedtime at midnight, taking a break at 7pm to dine at the house for one hour.
Regarding his position, he is extremely appreciative of Vulwulf Snow-Shod for trusting him to take care of the farm without supervision. This is evident in his oft-repeated phrases:
- "Vulwulf has been quite generous to let me take care of their farm considering I am not part of their family."
- "The are very trusting to let me run this place without their supervision."
Also when spoken to:
- "I'm glad there are guards outside the farm. I don't think I could defend the place alone."
- "If you're looking to purchase goods, I have none to sell. You should head into Riften instead."
- "Pretty quiet out here on the farm. My wife and I kind of like the solitude."
- "Did you see the fires from Goldenglow Estate? I was afraid the whole place was going to burn to the ground!"
He may converse with his Leonara:
Leonara: "My darling, you've made me the happiest woman in all Skyrim."
Addvild: "It brings me joy to hear that, but what possessed you to say that so suddenly?"
Leonara: "I've already lost a family, and we're about to start a new one. I don't want that to happen again."
Addvild: "My sweet , I will never let anything happen to us. I promise."
Leonara: "I'm not so sure the few guards they've assigned to the farm are enough."
Addvild: "It will have to do. Besides, if it came to blows, I'm sure the would come out here and assist us."
Leonara: "I suppose so. I just fear they won't make it out here in time."
Addvild: "Just worry about keeping the fields tended and let the Jarl worry about the war."