|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Zealot, 1 boss-level Bones Undead)
|1 boss-level Urn
1 boss-level Urn
1 Madness Ore Deposit
|Console Location Code(s)|
|East of Knotty Bramble|
- This ruin contains 1 Thorn Hook plant, 1 Watcher's Eye plant, 2 Root Stalk plants, and 13 Withering Moon plants.
- This location is mentioned in Legends in the form of the Xavara Atronach card.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: SEWorld 2, -4
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Xavara (editor name XPXavaraMapMarker). The entrance door is NNE of the marker, 40 feet away.
- 1 Aquatic Monster (Dementia) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 7 Black Tar plants, 4 Blister Pod plants, 5 Putrid Gigantea plants, 5 Fungus Stalk plants, 2 Grummite Egg Mound plants, 2 Letifer Orca Planta plants, and 7 Mushroom Tree Sapling plants
Zone 1: Xavara
The only zone of Xavara can be rather complex and confusing, but it is actually quite linear if tackled in the right way. If you explore the ruin in a clockwise fashion, you are sure to get everything Xavara has to offer.
Fight your way through the entry room and head for a long, rectangular-shaped room. Ignore the corridor leading to the three bedrolls at b, as the area contains no treasure; instead, locate the root tunnel leading east and follow it until you emerge in a larger room with another guard. The southern path leads to an altar with three potions while the northern path will land you near the metal gate at F, which is opened by activating the push-block nearby (cyan dot on map). Avoid the two cave in traps (C) in the next room and follow the path north until you reach the northwestern room, where a boss-leveled Undead (A) and two other enemies are guarding a madness ore deposit (M) and a boss-level Urn (B). When you are done, backtrack to the room with the cave in traps at C.
Now head up the stairs, avoid the unfriendly fire from the scalon statue at D and follow the only available path to a larger room. Head up the southern set of stairs and prepare for a fight against a boss-leveled Zealot (A), who is guarding the boss chest at B. Investigate the alcove near R for some assorted jewelry and a silver dagger. Head back downstairs and notice the statue holding a minor loot chest above the eastern entrance, this can be easily reached from the ledge just north of R.
Follow the path slowly, thus avoiding a nasty trap consisting of a trapped floor (E) and a cave in trap (C). If you do fall down, just head for the secret wall at G, as there is no treasure to be found. The next room contains a few food containers guarded by Zealots and, via the southwestern set of stairs, access to a restoration chest. Finally, make your way towards another secret wall at H, lower it by activating the nearby push-block (cyan dot on map), and leave Xavara through door Out.
- 1 boss-level Zealot at location A on map
- 1 boss-level Bones Undead at A
- 8 Zealots (always best possible level)
- 2 Undead
- 1 boss-level Urn (Undead variety) at location B on map
- 1 boss-level Urn (Zealot variety) at B
- 1 Madness Ore Deposit (1-4 Madness Ore; non-respawning) at M
- 2 Chests (1 locked)
- 1 Urn
- 1 Urn (Healing)
- 1 Urn (Healing)
- 1 Urn 02
- 1 Guard scroll
- 2 Zealot's Robes at R
- The following potions will always be found: 1 Weak Poison of Silence, 1 Weak Potion of Insight, and 1 Potion of Nighteye
- The following weapons will always be found: 1 Iron Dagger, 1 Silver Dagger, and 1 Silver Shortsword
- The other following items will always be found: 1 Emerald, 1 Flawed Emerald, 1 Flawed Sapphire, 1 Silver Emerald Ring, 1 Zealot's Hood, 2 16 Accords of Madness, v. IX, and 3 Zealotry
- The following plants will always be found: 1 Thorn Hook plant, 1 Watcher's Eye plant, 2 Root Stalk plants, and 13 Withering Moon plants
- Some of the above items are clustered at location R: 1 Emerald, 1 Flawed Emerald, 1 Flawed Sapphire, 1 Silver Dagger, 1 Silver Emerald Ring, 1 Zealot's Hood, and 2 Zealot's Robes
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Metal Gate (Initially closed bar gate) at F
- 2 Secret Walls at G and H
- 3 bedrolls at locations b on map