Shivering:Urul gro-Agamph (Mania)
|House||Urul gro-Agamph's House|
|Faction(s)||Mania; Split Citizen; Split Mania; Wilderness|
Urul gro-Agamph (Mania) is a split personality of the original Urul gro-Agamph who lives in the settlement of Split. His Dementia counterpart also lives in Split. Unlike his counterpart, he thinks you are a cute little bunny.
After waking up at 8am, Urul starts the day with a bit of wandering before he exits the house at 10am. Similar to the other townsfolk, he spends the majority of the day strolling around the settlement, trying his best to avoid the Demented while willing to chat with the Manics. At 11am and 5pm he breaks off this activity to enjoy two-hour meals seated at one of the available benches. At 8pm, when the sun starts to fade, he will return to his house where he will spend the last four hours of his day wandering around, until he finally goes to bed at 12am.
His wardrobe includes a grey tunic combined with the matching trousers and a pair of brown loafers. His only other possession is the key that grants access to his house. Urul is a very pacific character, but he won't hesitate to use his fists to defend himself during combat.
Upon arriving in Split for the first time, you may notice the big Orc wandering around the village in his light Mania clothes, occasionally saying: "Here kitty, kitty!" to you or the other citizens. If you talk to him, he will reveal that he is the exact opposite of his paranoid Dementia twin and thinks everybody is a cute, furry animal: "Have you seen my double, you cute little monkey? Have you?" When asked about the Doubles in town he will change animal and say: "You're a cute little bunny! Not like that other Urul here in Split. A sweet thing like you might be able to help." If you have yet to initiate the related quest, he will point you towards the manic Horkvir Bear-Arm: "You should talk to Horkvir. He knows what to do. Not their Horkvir... our Horkvir. I don't like the other one. Or any of them." Asking him about Doubles once more, he will repeat: "I sure don't like him! No I don't, you fuzzy little sweetiepie!" and bid you farewell with: "Run along and play!"
If you decide to help out the Demented citizens, he will deny speaking with you: "You're a dangerous little rascal! Stay away from me!" Should you slay the wrong person and fail the quest he will give you a good talking-to, even if he thinks of you as a bunny: "You cute little bunny. You've done a horrible thing here. Bad bunny. Bad!" If you work for the Manics and manage to slay his demented twin successfully, he will first say: "Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing!", then congratulate you: "Good work, you fuzzy little rascal! We don't need another Urul around. Do we? Do we?" Also, if you manage to complete the quest he will add: "You little sugar pie! You've done such a good job! Yes, you have!" If you visit Split after completing the Main Quest, he will greet his Lord in unusual ways: "Have you seen anything cuter than that?!" and bid you farewell with: "Run along now, little one. Go and play with the other godlings."
His double isn't too happy about the situation as well and he wouldn't mind if HIS counterpart was gone for good:"Don't bare your teeth at me, you beast! How about you use those fangs on my double?", "My double is out to get me. And eat me. You wouldn't do that, would you? Something has to be done." and "He's got to go. Before he eats me."
At different stages in the Main Quest, Urul will share different rumors with you and other NPCs:
- I hear a new puppy dog has arrived on the Isles. I bet he's really cute and cuddly. Like you!
- Aren't you a cute little caterpillar! The Gatekeeper is dead. But he won't turn into a butterfly. No, he won't. Will he?
- The Resonator is attracting again. Aren't you a cute little thing? Do you want me to scratch behind your ears?
- Oh, listen to you... a talking bird! How sweet. Did you know that Thadon's back to his old self? Fly away now! Be free!
- A little bird told me that Syl is rounding up people again. That's silly, isn't it? Would you like some milk, little kitty? You look thirsty.
- Oh, what a pretty colored moth you are! Don't fly into the city. There's a big torch there. Bad news for little moths.
- Horsey! Did you hear about the new ruler in Crucible? Did you? Good horsey.
- Horsey! Did you hear about the new ruler in Bliss? Did you? Good horsey.
- Those creatures in the Fringe are scary. Not like you, you fuzzy little rascal!
- They built a new Gatekeeper! Yes they did. Yes they did. Aren't you just precious?
- The armies are restored, you say? My, what a smart little thing you are!
- Have you come to cheer me up? I'm worried about Lord Sheogorath. Are you worried, you little darling?
- Look at you wag your tail! You're happy Jyggalag is gone too, aren't you? Yes you are! Yes you are!
- The Great Divide: Resolve the "trouble of doubles".
- Six manic greetings were recorded for Urul, but the quest-related dialogue takes precedence at all times;
- "Hello, little one! I'm Urul gro-Agamph. All kinds of cute animals come to visit me. Just like you did! You're a pretty butterfly, aren't you?" (listen)
- "You're certainly a cute little thing aren't you? Did you fly a long way? You did? Come here and perch on my shoulder for awhile." (listen)
- "Hello there! You're a cute little thing, aren't you? A little baby bear. Did you get lost?" (listen)
- "I've never seen such colors on a cat before. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" (listen)
- "Are you a gruff little dog, are you? Well, come curl up here by my feet then." (listen)
- "A God. My God. Wow. I thought little furry puppy dogs were the cutest thing in the world. But, look at you! I could just eat you up!" (listen)