The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- "I won't leave my home to burn! I can fight!"
- "Wait! I'm with you!"
- "Shor's bones! More spirits! Cleanse those corpses before anymore draugr block our escape."
- "See them? Spirits lurking. Waiting. They mean to trap us in the Jarl's tomb, but what can we do?" (When spoken to)
- "We won't be safe while there are bodies for these spirits!"
- "Please! I don't want to die at my ancestors' hands! Cleanse the dead down there!"