The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Shot
- A basic ranged attack that does minor physical damage.
- Call Ally
- Summons a Vampire Bat or Death Hound to fight.
- Arrow Spray
- The enemy shoots a spray of arrows in the direction it is facing as indicated by a red cone. This attack does moderate physical damage as well as snares all enemies hit. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided. Blocking also prevents the snare and reduces the damage.
- Roll Dodge
- The enemy may perform a roll dodge to avoid attacks.
- Place Trap
- Places a bear trap which roots the target which walks into it and deals minor physical damage. Performing a roll dodge will break the trap.
- Summon Bound Hemoptera
- The Prowler summons a Bound Hemoptera, which channels a buff on the Prowler that causes them to do twice the damage and take less damage If the Hemoptera is interrupted, it becomes an Unbound Hemoptera. They will be rebound to their summoner after 15 seconds.
- Sacrifice Hemoptera
- The Prowler can destroy its Hemoptera to heal itself.
- Drain Essence
- The enemy drains your life force, dealing high magic damage and restoring its health every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Red Breath
- The enemy sprays a red mist in a cone in front of itself dealing moderate magic damage and knocking down any targets hit by it.
- The enemy begins feeding on the player, dealing moderate physical damage, stunning the target and restoring its health every 1 second for 3 seconds.