Online:Valkyn Skoria (person)
|Location||City of Ash II: Red-Zeal Keep|
|Health||2,800,000rounded5,409,287 (Identical in Hardmode)||Difficulty|
- Return to Ash: Enter the Deadlands to rescue a failed invasion force.
- Pledge: City of Ash II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the City of Ash II.
Valkyn Skoria has several combat abilities.
- Flame Strike
- Skoria can summon a gout of fire that blooms outward from where he summons it.
- Fire Stab
- He uses light and heavy attacks with his claymore.
- Platform Detonation
- At certain points during the fight, he will move to the center of the platform he's standing on and drive his claymore into it, breaking the platform and forcing players to migrate to a new one to avoid the lava.
- Magma Prison
- After each platform break, Skoria will hold his greatsword high in front of him, the tip pointing skyward, and barrage the group with flames.
- Flame Bolt
- Skoria will sometimes target a player and channel a fireball in one hand that will knock back (called Flame Bolt Knockdown) its target if it hits.
- Summon Flame Atronach
- He will summon a few flame atronachs after going to a new platform.
Additionally, his lava pools cause "slag Geyser" and his atronachs have a unique ability called "Lava Geyser".
When Urata is defeated:
- Fingaenion: "Gilraen! You look—are you all right?"
- Fingaenion: "What did they do to you?"
- Gilraen: "Never mind that. How about you try not getting yourself killed? The Valkyn and his pet Titan—we're going to slay them before they do the same to us."
- Valkyn Skoria: "I will see to it the Golden Flame erases you."
Arriving at the Ash Titan:
- Valkyn Skoria: "Your skins will make fine banners!"
- Monynen: "What is that, up in the sky? It's like no fowl I've ever seen." (The titan lands and breathes fire at him)
- Ash Titan: "This is the end of the line. Valkyn Skoria wants you dead."
Reaching Skoria during Return to Ash:
- Valkyn Skoria: "You don't need to come down here for me to hurt you."
- Gilraen: "No! Fingaenion!"
- Gilraen: "Tear his heart out! I'll tend to my husband."
- "Mortals—Always scampering about."
- "Let the fire and brimstone purify you!"
- "A new day dawns amidst earth and fire!"
- "You cannot escape the fire."
- "Nowhere to run."
- "Halt and burn."
- "You will burn!"
- "This will consume you!"
- "Be still while I end you."
- "I will turn you to dust, and you will forget."
- "Mortals smell better charred."Does he say this?
Breaking a platform:
- "Mind your surroundings!"
- "The Golden Flame will find you, wherever you go."
- "Death is a new beginning."
- "Utter foolishness. You should not have come."
They have several achievements associated with them:
|City of Ash II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Horvantud the Fire Maw, the Ash Titan, and Valkyn Skoria in City of Ash II.|
|City of Ash II Conqueror||15||Complete Veteran City of Ash II by defeating Horvantud the Fire Maw, the Ash Titan, and Valkyn Skoria.||Sigil Orange|
|Deadlands Savvy||50||Complete the following achievements associated with City of Ash II.||Title: Deadlands Adept|
|Deadly Deadlands Survivor||50||Defeat Rukhan, Marruz, Akezel, Urata the Legion, Horvantud the Fire Maw, the Ash Titan, and the Daedra at the bridge to Valkyn Skoria, before defeating Valkyn Skoria himself in Veteran City of Ash II without suffering a group member death.|
|City of Ash II Assassin||50||Defeat Rukhan, Marruz, Akezel, Urata the Legion, Horvantud the Fire Maw, and the Ash Titan; reassemble the bridge; and defeat Valkyn Skoria himself in Veteran City of Ash II, all within thirty minutes. Timer starts when players enter the Inner Grove.|
|A World On Fire||50||In Veteran City of Ash II, make a pact with the Frigid Tome, then defeat Valkyn Skoria.|
- Scoria is a type of volcanic rock.