The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Seaside Sanctuary|
- "Release me, or you're next!"
- Calm down. I'm no enemy. I'm here to rescue you.
- "A rescue, eh? That's all very flattering, but I'm never unprepared. Keep a dagger in my boot for just such an occasion.
- I can escape on my own just fine. Any word about Fariel? Is she okay?"
- She's fine. But we need to get you and the others out of here to repel the invasion.
- "Fine. Are we fighting our way out? I don't have a way to disguise myself."
- Take a drink of this and run for the bridge. Our allies will be waiting for you there.
- "Invisibility? Excellent. I'll make for the bridge. Drop a few of those briny barnacle-lovers for me."