|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||30||Cost||4320 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||4 seconds|
You now apply the ability to yourself. Enemies who attack you are immobilized and heal you.
Deals damage to the attacker when they trigger any of the effects.
- Eclipse: Cost: [4590 / 4500 / 4410 / 4320] Magicka.
Envelop an enemy in a lightless sphere for 4 seconds, that harms them with growing intensity anytime they use a Direct Damage attack. Limited to one. Their first attack reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds, their second attack immobilizes them for 3 seconds, and their third attack stuns them for 3 seconds. The effects can activate once every 1 second.
- Living Dark: Target: Self.
Envelop yourself in a lightless sphere for 4 seconds to protect yourself. Anytime an enemy uses a Direct Damage attack against you, the sphere lashes back, immobilizing them for 3 seconds and healing you for [2114 / 2136 / 2159 / 2183] Health. These effects can occur once every half second.
- Unstable Core: Envelop an enemy in a lightless sphere for 4 seconds, that harms them with growing intensity anytime they use a Direct Damage attack. Limited to one. Their first attack reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds and deals [2115 / 2136 / 2160 / 2184] Magic Damage, their second attack immobilizes them for 3 seconds and deals [4234 / 4279 / 4327 / 4372] Magic Damage, and their third attack stuns them for 3 seconds and deals [6352 / 6421 / 6491 / 6562] Magic Damage. The effects can activate once every 1 second.
Eclipse reflects the target's spells back to them and explodes at the end of the effect, dealing Magic Damage to the target and other nearby enemies. The Unstable Core morph removes the reflect effect but increases the ending blast damage instead. Or you can use Living Dark, which applies the effect to yourself and immobilizes any enemies that attack you, healing you for each attack.
- This spell is mostly useful against spellcasters (unless you use Unstable Core). The explosion at the end is still useful against all targets, but only if the target survives long enough for the blast to occur.
- One subtle use for this spell is that it can be used against non-hostile targets such as bugs and rats, etc. This turns them into tiny little bombs which will still deal area damage to your enemies. With Unstable Core, you can set up a couple of them without actually alerting the enemy to your presence, so they'll go off during the fight. So look around for those little critters if they happen to be nearby, because this spell can actually make them useful.
- Before Update 13, only the Unstable Core morph could be placed on an unlimited amount of enemies.