- In Aldmeric, the name means Warlord's Mountain Lair, as these vast halls were originally built in the early First Era for the legendary Prime Battlereeve Fiirfarya. One morning the estate's entire populace was found slaughtered, and thereafter the site was abandoned.
|Sagacian Arcanist, Sagacian Battlemage, Sagacian Chanter, Sagacian Cryomancer, Sagacian Spellsword, Sagacian Stormmage, The Kurgando, various Yaghra|
|Southwest of Shimmerene|
Tor-Hame-Khard is a delve found southwest of Shimmerene. It is occupied by the Sagacians, a group of researchers who according to Justiciar Tanorian are "truly no better than bandits", using any means to obtain their ends.
- A Duelist's Dilemma: Help an Orc prepare for a duel according to the High Elf customs.
- The Hulkynd's Heart: Help an artist in Rellenthil find meaningful inspiration.
- Pearls Before Traitors: Help retrieve a dangerous artifact.
- Relic Runaround: Recover several relics and collect plans from the Sagacians.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Tor-Hame-Khard.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Tor-Hame-Khard Explorer||5||Explore and clear Tor-Hame-Khard.|