The Thalmor Headquarters is a guildhall housing Thalmor representatives as well as the Fighters Guild and the Mages Guild branches in Woodhearth. It is a spacious Altmer-style two-story building located in the northern part of the city. Each faction occupies different chambers. There are five bookshelves in the guildhall. Some personal reflections, Mercano's Journal, and a note, A Complaint to the Thalmor, can be found on the ground floor. A lore book is upstairs. All fireplaces in the building can be used for cooking. There can be a safebox in the Fighters Guild quarters.
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- The Misuses of Knowledge: Deliver notes about undead to their author.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
Residents and Vendors
- Thalmor Headquarters — Thalmor's base of operations in Woodhearth.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Woodhearth.
Several Dominion Guards patrol the premises.