|Location||Summit of Storms, Tempest Island|
5,879,660 in Hardmode
|Neidir's Thundering Staff|
Stormreeve Neidir is a Maormer leader of the Sea Vipers and the third and final boss of Tempest Island. They have a chance to drop the unique item, Neidir's Thundering Staff, and will drop a helmet in the Stormfist set on veteran.
During combat, she uses a variety of shock-based attacks and must be fought close-up, as she will use deadly abilities on group members who fight her from too far away. There will also be various twisters moving throughout the platform during battle.
- Eye of the Storm: Defeat the invading Maormer on Tempest Island.
- Pledge: Tempest Island: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Tempest Island.
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Stormreeve Neidir is immune to all crowd control effects.
- Sparking Strike
- A basic ranged attack that deals minor shock damage.
- Wind Charge
- Neidir charges at a person far away from her and knocks them back, dealing a very high amount of physical damage usually enough to one-shot on vet. This should be blocked or dodged if possible. If all players stay relatively near the boss, this attack will not be used.
- Gust of Wind
- The boss summons a large blast of wind that deals very high physical damage to all players around her and knocking them back as indicated by a red circle. This attack must be avoided on vet if possible as it is usually a one-shot.
- Lightning Strike
- The boss shoots a bolt of lightning at a random target dealing high shock damage. This is unavoidable, so be prepared to heal after this is cast.
- Electrical Shock
- Many Twisters will roam the arena at random. Touching one will stagger and deal moderate shock damage to a player. As time passes, more Twisters will appear. The group should ensure they have enough damage to kill the boss before the damage from the Twisters is overwhelming. Do note that the Twisters can also push players into the boss's AOEs and interrupt rezzes, and may prove very dangerous if group damage is low.
- "You Altmer are so predictable. So arrogant."
- "A valiant effort, but the invasion will proceed as planned. My storm will behead Malabal Tor, and the Maormer army will feast on its remains."
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Tempest Island Vanquisher||10||Defeat Valaran Stormcaller, Stormfist, and Admiral Neidir.|
|Tempest Island Conqueror||10||Complete Veteran Tempest Island by defeating Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir.|
|Burial at Sea||50||Defeat Stormreeve Neidir in Veteran Tempest Island, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Sea Viper Slayer||10||Defeat 550 Sea Vipers in Veteran Tempest Island.|
|Tempest Island Survivor||50||Defeat Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir in Veteran Tempest Island, without suffering a group member death.|
|Tempest Island Assassin||50||Defeat Sonolia the Matriarch, Valaran Stormcaller, Yalorasse the Speaker, Stormfist, Commodore Ohmanil, and Stormreeve Neidir in Veteran Tempest Island within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Lamia.|
- She is the author of Stormreeve Neidir's Orders.