|Dawnmead, Reaper's March|
|Southwest of Dune|
S'ren-ja is a small town in eastern Reaper's March, southwest of Dune. The town has extensive moon-sugar plantations to the north and south despite the dry conditions. The crops thrives due primarily to irrigation with ditches, wells, even changing the courses of the waterways. Partly due to this, it suffers of skooma smuggling problems and some of its inhabitants have become addicted to that drug. S'ren-ja used to have active river docks, but these are now abandoned and infested with crocodiles. Clanmother Shuzura rules the town from her estate, dealing with all those problems.
- S'ren-ja Objective: Expose the smuggling ring beneath S'ren-ja.
- Small Town Problems: Help the town of S'ren-ja with its problems.
- Ezzag's Bandits: Help the farmer Ezzag with his bandit problem.
- Haunting of Kalari: Discover why there are ghosts in Kalari's house.
- Rat Problems: Clear out some rats from a village well.
- Loose Ends: Report on your findings in the town of S'ren-ja.
- Test of Faith: Tell Kala about her brother's fate.
S'ren-ja Wayshrine is located in the hills to the north of the town.