Online:Spirit of the Hist
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Spirit of the Hist|
|Home Settlement||Percolating Mire|
The Spirit of the Hist is a part of the Hist that can be perceived and aided by mortals with the help of lanceata pholiota mushrooms. It appears while retrieving Ja-Reet's spirit, and allowing him to reconcile with his past.
- Spirit of the Hist
- "Seek Ja-Reet's memories. Say what should have been said."
- "Memories remain tangled. This weakens our roots."
- "You've untangled memories. The Hist blesses you."
- "Come. Meet me beneath the Hist tree."
- "Pain opens the door to corruption, separating body and spirit.
Healing cannot be complete while the lurks nearby."
- Who are you?
- "I am part of the Hist, a part you can perceive and help.
Carethil of the Dominion steals my memories and weakens my fibers, using Ja-Reet's fragile new connection to reach me."
- What must I do?
- "Stop Carethil! He enters the Hist through Ja-Reet's mind to take my memories. Carethil's treachery will kill me, and my children will suffer.
I will send you down to the Hist's roots. Kill Carethil, and save Ja-Reet."
- I'm ready.