Palace of Kings
|Location||Palace of Kings|
Sister Balra in her werewolf behemoth form.
- The Coven Conspiracy: Investigate a lead on the Icereach Coven for the Skald-King.
- The Coven Conundrum: Investigate the Icereach Coven further.
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Strike
- Basic melee attack.
- Deals ticking frost damage while her sword is plunged into the ground.
- Ice Wall
- Deals frost damage from ice walls that rise from the ground.
- Werewolf Transformation
- When her health is lowered to 5%, she will transform into a Werewolf Behemoth.
- Summon Skeletal Werewolf
- Summons two Skeletal Werewolves.
Quest Related Events
The Coven Conspiracy
Follow Goharth Ironbelly through the tunnels and you'll eventually find him, but he's on the floor above you. Before you can reach him, you'll witness the following encounter:
- Sister Balra: "Were you followed, Ironbelly?"
- Goharth Ironbelly: "There was an incident, but I took care of it, Sister Balra."
- Sister Balra: "And have the arrangements I requested been made?"
- Goharth Ironbelly: "The fliers have been distributed. And your friend with the fangs?"
- Sister Balra: "Busy, I'm afraid."
- Goharth Ironbelly: "You promised a vampire would turn me! Make good on our deal or I'll report this to the jarl!"
- Sister Balra: "You'll do nothing of the sort."
Goharth falls dead on the grating:
- Sister Balra: "Greedy fool outlived his usefulness."
The Coven Conundrum
When you arrive at the dungeon with Lyris, you will find the captured Skald-King in the grasp of Sister Balra's ritual:
- Lyris Titanborn: "Leave the Skald-King alone, witch!"
- Sister Balra: "Jorunn is ours! He will make a fine addition to our patron's forces!"
She will then fight you with a greatsword and ice magic. As the fight goes on, Balra will use the ace up her sleeve:
- Sister Balra: "Enough of this! Now you will die!"
Sister Balra will then transform into a Werewolf Behemoth and summon werewolf skeletons to her aid.