The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||East of Murkwater|
Quest Related Dialogue
Scales of Retribution
- "Keep your voice down. The Dominion has taken Murkwater. We can't afford to be caught."
- What are they doing here?
- "Murkwater is a simple fishing village, but the Ayleid once called it home. Ancient artifacts and dark secrets hide beneath the swamp."
- "Agents went in to uncover the Dominion's purpose. Batar-Meej, Nuwisha, and Radithax. They haven't returned."
- Do you think they've been captured?
- "I'm certain of it. If you can find and rescue them, meet us at our rendezvous on the hillside overlooking Murkwater."
- "We need to know what our Shadowscales learned. The Dominion must expect a powerful prize to send a force this large."
- I'll do what I can.
- "Step lightly. The Dominion fills the swamp like rotted weeds."
- Where is the Dominion keeping your friends?
- "I spotted Batar-Meej tied up over there. And I heard Nuwisha's voice coming from the cave nearby."
- "As for Radithax, he must be deeper in the Dominion's camp."
- What's your stake in this?
- "We're Shadowscales, born under the sign of the Shadow and trained as assassins from birth. "
- "We're called upon to sway the balance of power, or right wrongs, in and around Black Marsh."
- Why are assassins fighting Dominion soldiers?
- "We officially hold allegiance to no one. But we're Argonians, and if the Dominion steals treasures from our land to establish a seat of power, we must stop them."
- "Though … we're somewhat out of our element here."