Dunerippers, Echateres, Indrik Specimens, Lions, Lionesses, Mammoths
Bright Moons Lunar Moths, Chub Loon, Echalettes, Scorpion, Skavengers
|South of Shimmerene, southeast of the Garden of the Sacred Numbers|
Sil-Var-Woad is a zoo in southeast Summerset. It is found along the southeast coast of the region, south of Shimmerene and northeast of Sunhold. The zoo is the site of The Royal Menagerie, which holds exotic animals from all over Tamriel, though they have recently gone rogue and overtaken the site.
- Sil-Var-Woad Objective: This wilderness is home to the Royal Menagerie.
- Untamed and Unleashed: Restore order at the Royal Menagerie in Sil-Var-Woad.
- The Psijics' Calling: Seal time breaches on Summerset Isle, and join the Psijic Order.
Shops and Services
- Axle-Creak Caravan Company — A merchant's stall run by Virumariel, located near the Wayshrine outside Sil-Var-Woad.
The Sil-Var-Woad Wayshrine is located by the road north of Sil-Var-Woad. The Axle-Creak Caravan Company, a general goods stall run by Virumariel, is nearby.
- Sil-Var-Woad previously appeared in Arena, as Silver Wood.
- The Conservatory and Paddocks can be accessed post quest by going to the Dune Ripper enclosure to the left of the Conservatory door and jumping up the rock cave on the left side.