Online:Sergeant Rila Lenith
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Sergeant Rila Lenith|
- Fighting Back: Find the location of a secret meeting place.
- Ratting Them Out: Disrupt a meeting of agitated citizens.
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Help rescue the missing Narsis villagers.
- "How did you get in there? Madras doesn't let just anyone attend his secret meetings.
Wait! You're the outsider working for Councilor Ralden. Please tell me you haven't bought into Madras's foolishness."
- No, not really. You know Madras?
- "I've been passing information to him. My mother vanished, but I have my orders. So, I've been hoping Madras and his people would find something I could take to the house leaders."
- They discovered where the missing villagers are being held, but Madras won't give me the location.
- "What? Madras is going to get those people killed. They're farmers and peasants, not soldiers!
I can't let them do this."
Ratting Them Out
- "You need to find the missing villagers and get them to safety before Madras leads this group to its doom.
I'll find out where Madras thinks they are. But first, you have to help me slow Madras down."
- What do you need me to do?
- "Cause a distraction, something that will slow them down and give you enough time to find our missing people.
Everyone's on edge because of the Llodos plague. We can use that. You know what people think causes the plague? Rats."
- And that matters why?
- "See the rats running around the village? Harmless. But people are afraid of them.
Take this bag. Grab as many rats as you can. Bring them back here and release them at the door. That should scatter Madras's group for a while."
- Sounds like a plan.
- "You help me disrupt this meeting and save people's lives, and I'll find out what Madras knows.
Catch those rats and bring them back here. There's no time to waste."
- Any advice on catching rats?
- "The little s'wits are quick. If you get too close, they'll run away from you.
To grab them, stand as far back as you can. That way, you'll catch them by surprise."
Speaking to her when you have all the rats:
- "Those are big rats! They should do nicely.
Take them to the door and let them loose. Then we wait. It should be entertaining to watch what happens.
After letting the rats loose:
- "It looks like the rats are moving in.
I appreciate your help in this. Now no one will get hurt."
- Why not have the guards go in there and stop him?
- "Those people just want to see their friends and family again. But I don't want them to get hurt. Calling the guards will just make the situation worse."
- Did you find out where the missing people are?
- "I got the information from my contact in the group.
Report back to the kinhouse. I'll meet you there. I'm going to retrieve a key that you'll need. And keep this quiet, all right?"
Hiding in Plain Sight
- "I've got the key and the location you seek, as promised.
Our plan might have worked a little too well. You can still hear screams coming out of Madras's house."
- Where do I need to go to find the missing people?
- "Ruins beneath Narsis. You can find the entrance to the west. Old door, looks out of place against the rocks. Door's locked to keep people out of the ruins.
Guess that didn't work out."
- Thanks for your help.
- "Don't thank me. You're the one rushing into the fire. I should be thanking you.
Just be careful down there. If what Madras said is true, you're going to run into a lot of opposition."
Speaking to her after this conversation:
- "I'll gather the guards and we'll meet you there.
Good luck, my friend."