Scholars are academics of the Mages Guild that can be found in various places throughout Tamriel wherever the guild has a presence.
They can be of any race or gender and even vampires. They can dispense random dialogue that can be relevant to the location.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
A Scholar at the Falinesti Autumn Site in Reaper's March.
The Scholars at Falinesti Autumn Site have their own dialogue.
- "Where has the city gone?"
- "Where is it? This one is losing patience!"
- "This place makes me nervous. Where did the city go? Where is Falinesti?"
Scholars are Argonians from Haj Uxith's scholar faction. They relocate to the Argonians' House in the Hollow City if you side with the scholars during Haj Uxith's objective.
A male Argonian Scholar from Haj Uxith.
A Khajiit Scholar from Eyevea.
An Imperial Scholar from Eyevea.
Scholars on Eyevea have unique ambient dialogue that differs by race.
- "By the Firmament, it's you adept! Be very welcome among us."
- "Three-and-five venerations, adept. Welcome to the heart of the guild."
- "Stars above, adept. Your work with Valaste is the talk of the guild!"
- "Harmonious greetings, adept. The air of Eyevea is sweet indeed, is it not?"
- "Hssk. May your research take root in the fertile soil of Eyevea."
- "May your scales be slick with knowledge."
- "I extend the spine of greeting to the Guild's living legend."
- "Go well along the river, adept."
- "My only real complaint about Eyevea? Not enough meat in the beer."
- "The Green guide your steps, adept."
- "Keep your Greenspeaker happy, adept. They will serve you well."
- "Well met, adept. Mug of rotmeth?"
- "Zenithar's coin purse, this place is good for trade."
- "Even the Mad God himself couldn't stop the guild!"
- "I've only explored a tiny fraction of this place, but it's wonderful!"
- "May Vivec guide the guild in these troubled days."
- "The heart of the guild beats with the wisdom of Sotha Sil."
- "The honor you do me honors us all."
- "Luck to you, adept. And coin too, for all you've done for us"
- "May you find your way to Mara's Bosom, adept."
- "The heart of Eyevea. The heart of the Guild. Breathe it in."
- "Much like our home of Cyrodiil is the heart of Tamriel, so now do we have Eyevea. The heart of the Guild."
- "Akatosh bless and keep you, adept."
- "Stendarr preserve this home for the Mages of Tamriel."
- "Bright Moons, adept. This one is glad to see you enjoying the air of Eyevea."
- "This one is pleased to see you here in the heart of the guild, adept."
- "Sharp claws on you, adept. How else could you have beaten the Mad God?"
- "May the Bright Moons guide all mages to Eyevea."
- "Shor's bones! You can learn more about magic here in an hour than in a year in Riften!"
- "Mara's heart, this place is lovely. Might have to bring my sweetie here someday."
- "I could use a blast of Kyne's icy breath right about now, eh adept?"
- "Warm hearth here, eh adept?"
- "Steel and stone, fire and frost. Eyevea's forges will rival Orsinium!"
- "Brave meeting, adept! Give Shalidor my best, next time you see him."
- "Keep a keen eye open, adept. Never know what the Elves might be planning."
- "Fight well, adept, and uphold the Guild's honor on the battlefield!"
- "It is a gift from the divines to be here today, is it not?"
- "Long may you prosper in this, the heart of the guild."
- "Breath that in, wayfarer. Smell the waters and life of Eyevea."