Rock Bone Goblins have made camp to the northeast of Vlastarus.
- Talk to Nelerien.
- Kill goblins at the Rock Bone War Camp.
- Return to Nelerien.
In the Worker Barracks of Vlastarus, speak to Nelerien:
- What's wrong?
- "Goblins! The Rock Bone tribe has set up camp to the northeast. Only a matter of time before they attack. How about if you visit them first?"
- Always ready to kill Goblins.
Head north-northeast of Vlastarus, until you get to the Rock Bone War Camp, just east of the Greenmead Dolmen. Once there, kill eight or more goblins. Most of these goblins will be easy pickings, but a more difficult unique goblin, called Gnaw-Bone, roams the camp. Once you have killed enough goblins, return to Nelerien:
- "Imagine Tamriel without Goblins. Well, I can dream, can't I?"
- Now there are a few less of them.
- "Nothing I like more than the smell of dead Goblin. As long as we keep the Rock Bone numbers down, Vlastarus should be safe, from them at least."
|Rock Bone Diplomacy
||Nelerien asked me to kill some Rock Bone Goblins, to stop them from attacking the town.
Objective: Kill Rock Bone Goblins
||I killed some Rock Bone Goblins. I should let Nelerien know.
Objective: Speak to Nelerien