The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Crosswych — A town in northeastern Glenumbra close to the Stormhaven border.
- Cryptwatch Fort — A fort just north of the Crosswych Wayshrine in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Dwynnarth Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in eastern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Ilessan Tower — A ruin just west of the Baelborne Rock Wayshrine and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Noellaume Estate — The Noellaume family estate around which the Red Rook Bandits set up the Red Rook camp.
- Red Rook Camp — A bandit camp in southeastern Glenumbra, south of Aldcroft.
- Underground Sepulcher — A tomb that serves as a heist location.
- Crosswych Reclaimed: End the rule of the Red Rooks once and for all.
- Disorganized Crime: Clear a path through the Red Rook Camp to safety.
- The End of Extortion: Help the citizens of Crosswych with the Red Rook bandits.
- Farlivere's Gambit: Help Captain Farlivere rescue some kidnapped Breton nobles.
- Fortune in Failure: Please add a description for this quest
- Heist: Underground Sepulcher: Appropriate some treasures hidden away in the Underground Sepulcher.
- Lady Eloise's Lockbox: Recover a noble's jewelry from a bandit leader.
- Legitimate Interests: Help organize resistance to the Red Rook Bandits.
- The Miners' Lament: Help liberate the Crosswych Mines.
- Red Rook Resources: Investigate the Red Rook activity at Noellaume Estate.
- Vines and Villains: Help disrupt a dangerous alliance.