Online: Pledge: March of Sacrifices
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Speak to Urgarlag Chief-bane and she will provide the details of her daily quest.
- What's the pledge today?
- "The Great Hunt. A savage contest hosted by Hircine himself. You'll have to fight your way through his realm of Oblivion in order to capture his grand prize.
He calls the place the March of Sacrifices. For obvious reasons."
- And if I can handle more than that?
- "Hircine revels in the brutal combat between his contestants. And the way I hear it, your greatest competition is the werewolf Balorgh.
Taunt the Orc by burning his pack's banner, and show Hircine what you're truly made of."
- I pledge to seek out the March of Sacrifices and return Undaunted.
You have the option of burning Balorgh's banner to initiate hard mode.
- <Balorgh has erected a banner to proclaim victory for his pack. Destroying it will send him into a fury.
Any boons granted from the Golden Indrik Hunts will also be removed from all players for the duration of the fight.>
After completing the dungeon, return to Urgarlag for your reward.
- "Go on then, you've got your pledge. Show me what you're made of."
- I made my way through the March of Sacrifices.
- "That's what I like to hear! Be it ancient ruin or Daedric Realm, the Undaunted always come to dominate.
I'm sure you're just scrambling to get back there, but don't worry. I'll be on a lookout for any other Great Hunts that Hircine announces."
- And as for my reward?
- "Hircine's little challenge was nothing against your might. And hey, not everyone has the guts to wade through a Daedric Prince's backyard of monstrosities for bragging rights.
That earns you a key, I'd say."