The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
She'll run up to you, out of breath.
- "I can't catch them! They're too big for me!"
- What's wrong?
- "The mammoths. They're drunk! Galithor's trying to corral them, but mammoths are dangerous to wake up, even when they're sober.
They've already trampled the herdsmen!"
- What can I do to help you?
- "Splash some of this water on the mammoths down the road to wake them up. Be careful! Their tusks aren't for show.
Once you're finished, Galithor will pay you. He's at the mammoths' pen. Tell him Peruin sent you!"
- I'll do what I can.
You can ask her more questions.
- "Galithor's upset about this. We all are! It's bad for business when the mammoths get loose.
Although, it does say something about the strength of our brewery, doesn't it? Strong enough to put a mammoth to sleep!"
- Does this happen often?
- "Not really. The mammoths usually sleep it off, but this time they got out. And they really, really hate to be woken up.
But I'm sure you'll have no trouble! I mean, just stand back a bit!"
Speaking to her after rousing the mammoths, but before speaking to Galithor about it.
- "Please hurry! If nobody stops them, they'll eat everything, even the trees!"
After the quest:
- "Those Daedra took off with their tails between their legs! Well, the ones with tails, anyways."