The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Look—I have no interest in risking my money on this hand-held ballista contraption. Who would want a bow they have to load and fire with a trigger?
- I don't have any gold anyhow...oh...I'm sorry. Though you were someone else."
- S'rashi sent me to collect your debt.
- "Sorry. I'm flat broke. And it was actually one of S'rashi friends who convinced me to sell the estate and invest in pig saddles for children!
- Big surprise—they didn't sell very well. I lost everything."
- Surely you held onto some gold for emergencies.
- "Hehe...I wish I had, but no.
- If you really want to collect for S'rashi and don't mind getting your hands dirty, you could always dig up my grandfather's grave at the temple—he was buried with a valuable stone. Always seemed like a waste to me."
- [Intimidate] Or maybe I could get a reward for telling the city guard you're a graverobber?