The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "So much consternation over the Queen's decree. You'd think she sold the island to the Orcs or the Argonians, what with the way everyone is complaining.
- I say let the visitors come. The more the merrier! What's the harm, right?"
- "All the strange faces have badly frightened my countrymen. They see invaders around every bend. Horrible creatures from the depths. Marauding bands of Sea Elves. What's next? They'll probably claim we're being invaded by Daedra! Or Sload, even!"
- "Many of my countrymen believe the newcomers threaten our way of life. Perhaps our very existence. Rubbish! New ideas are the lifeblood of any society—including the Altmer.
- I, for one, welcome the visitors with open arms and a full inventory."