Online:Nil the Bard
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Nil the Bard|
|Location||Cold Moon Inn|
- "I continue to work on my masterpiece. The one song that will win the heart of the woman I can't live without.
She'll surely swoon and accept my hand in marriage the moment she hears it. I... just need to finish it first."
- Who are you writing the song for?
- "Innbild Cold-Moon.
That woman is the definition of beauty and grace. Sure, many would call her a simple stable girl, but I know her to be so much more."
- What does she think of you?
- "Well, she knows my name. At least, I'm pretty sure she knows my name. I'm working on more.
Hopefully, this song will convince her of my worth as a suitor."
- Have you told her how you feel?
- "Why would I do that when I can sing her a beautiful song that describes my feelings?
What a strange suggestion."