The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Hew's Bane, Bahraha's Gloom, Al-Danobia Tomb|
Mournful Aegises are giant suits of armor animated by powerful Yokudan magic. They are similar in appearance to Air Atronachs. Larger aegises will split smaller Mournful Aegises off of them when low on health.
Skills and Abilities
- Binding Strains
- Shattering Harmony
- Singing Slice
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Dissonant Blow
- A heavy melee attack that does moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set the aegis off-balance.
- Symphony of Blades
- The aegis spins around, doing moderate physical damage over time as indicated by a red circle.
Unique Mournful Aegises
- The First, a Mournful Aegis in Bahraha's Gloom
- Grim Warden, a secret boss in the Dread Cellar
- Illuminated One
- Lakayd the Repentant, a Mournful Aegis in al-Danobia Tomb