- Morrowind: Morrowind is on the verge of destruction and only you can save it from a deadly Daedric threat. Discover the secrets of the island of Vvardenfell, and help the Dark Elves stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City.
The Morrowind DLC contains the Vvardenfell zone which was originally released in the Morrowind Chapter. It came out a year after the Chapter's release.
Not all of the content from the original Chapter release is available in the DLC; Battlegrounds have moved to the base game and are accessible to everyone, while the Warden class is available separately as a Crown Store Upgrade. Certain promotional bonus content which was originally available in the Discovery Pack and Collector's Edition is available in the Crown Store as the Morrowind Collector's Pack.
Originally costing 3,500 , the Morrowind DLC was made available to all players for free on April 6, 2022.
- Vvardenfell, a large new zone.
- A new story, in which you must aid Vivec in regaining his lost powers as part of an emerging Daedric plot.
- A new 12-player trial, the Halls of Fabrication.
- Aid the Morag Tong in Balmora or help a slave ascend the ranks of the Telvanni in Sadrith Mora, among other side quests.
- Six new delves, six new group bosses, and two new public dungeons.
- Daily repeatable quests from the Ordinators of Vivec City and the Ashlanders of Ald'ruhn.
- Collectibles to earn, including pets, tattoos, and a personality.
- New dyes, styles, and sets, including three new crafting sites.
- A tomb hunting collection task that will take you all over Vvardenfell.