- Morrowind: Morrowind is on the verge of destruction and only you can save it from a deadly Daedric threat. Discover the secrets of the island of Vvardenfell, and help the Dark Elves stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City.
(Included with ESO Plus)
|PC/Mac||June 5, 2017 (as DLC)|
|Xbox One||June 5, 2017 (as DLC)|
|PS4||June 5, 2017 (as DLC)|
The Morrowind DLC contains the Vvardenfell zone which was originally released in the Morrowind chapter. Not all of the content from the original chapter release is available in the DLC; Battlegrounds have moved to the base game and are accessible to everyone, while the Warden class is available separately as a Crown Store Upgrade. Certain promotional bonus content which was originally available in the Discovery Pack and Collector's Edition is available in the Crown Store as the Morrowind Collector's Pack.
- Vvardenfell, a large new zone.
- A new story, in which you must aid Vivec in regaining his lost powers as part of an emerging Daedric plot.
- A new 12-player trial, the Halls of Fabrication.
- Aid the Morag Tong in Balmora or help a slave ascend the ranks of the Telvanni in Sadrith Mora, among other side quests.
- Six new delves, six new group bosses, and two new public dungeons.
- Daily repeatable quests from the Ordinators of Vivec City and the Ashlanders of Ald'ruhn.
- Collectibles to earn, including pets, tattoos, and a personality.
- New dyes, styles, and sets, including three new crafting sites.
- A tomb hunting collection task that will take you all over Vvardenfell.