The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Baandari Trading Post|
- The Demon Weapon: Assist Abnur Tharn in locating a mysterious weapon that could end the Three Banners War.
As you approach her location, you'll hear her say:
- Mizbina : "'Khunzar-ri said, 'Because two shall become three, annoying demon ….'"
- Mizbina : "'… As soon as this one rescues Flinthild Demon-Hunter from the Ayleid lair of creeping ebony plants.' These are the words, and the words are true."
- "Mizbina hopes that you and your friend enjoyed the story. Is there anything else that this one may do for you?"
- Dagaril-dro sent me. I need to learn the story of Khunzar-ri and the demon.
- "The loremaster? This one hasn't talked to him in a long time. Mizbina only knows the second part of the story. That is how the moon-singers maintain the secrets of the great tales.
Would you like to hear the story again?"
- Yes. Please tell me your part of the story.
- "'In the time before time, when the sixteen kingdoms were young and like kittens at play, the great hero Khunzar-ri gathered a company of champions to combat the demon and his brothers. They had come to Elsweyr to steal the moons from the sky.'"
- That sounds ominous.
- "Ominous? Indeed!
"With Nurarion already at his side, Khunzar-ri turned his attention to the next champion he planned to recruit. 'The power of the moons will be ours, little cat-thing," taunted the demon. "How can two possibly hope to stop many?'"
- What did Khunzar-ri do?
- "'Khunzar-ri said, "Because two shall become three, annoying demon. As soon as this one rescues Flinthild Demon-Hunter from the Ayleid lair of creeping ebony plants.'
These are the words, and the words are true.
- Thank you, moon-singer.
- "May Jone and Jode shine upon you, walker."