The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Fell's Run|
|Store||The Run Inn|
Prior to starting Frightened Folk she'll say:
- "That Bailiff Sagabar is such a dunderhead! He takes three rooms for three nights and then he just tells me he didn't need two of them. "
- "He gave me back the keys, but he refuses to pay!"
- Why do you call this place the Run Inn?
- "Well, I originally called this place the Fell Inn, but nobody seemed to care for that name. I thought it was appropriate, but it didn't really appeal to the Bretons or the Orcs."
- "They don't really like the Run Inn, either, but what do I care?"