|Foul Hide, Poison Solvents, Raw medium armor hides|
Mantikoras were artificially created by the Scaled Court alchemist Regent Boward in Serpent's Nest. They combine the traits of numerous predators, the primary ones being scorpions and a specially bred wamasu. Additionally, captives from various races and nirncrux pools were also utilized. Mantikoras are large, powerful, and exceptionally intelligent, and that makes them extremely dangerous. Hruzizolk, the Progenitor Mantikora, is capable of creating other young mantikoras on her own.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Needs full list of attacks and what they do
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
- Rear Up
- Sanctum Ophidia — An ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
- Serpent's Nest — A cave in Upper Craglorn containing Scaled Court cultists, trolls and snakes.
- Skyreach Hold — A ruined Nedic city located in Upper Craglorn, south of Sanctum Ophidia.
- Slithering Brood: Sabotage the Scaled Court's operations.
- The Oldest Ghost: Launch a direct assault on the Celestial Serpent.
- The generic juvenile mantikora spawned by Hruzizolk have much smaller horns, with only six on their head, four on their back, and two on their arms. They also have more fur and lack the spikes that adult mantikoras have on their tails.