When you first meet her, she states that she finds no difference between the flesh of a pumpkin and the flesh of an Altmer. She does not seem to mind breaking the Green Pact, and quite enjoys her diet of pumpkins. She is responsible for the disappearance of Sorion, a traveling minstrel.
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The Wandering Minstrel: Help find a lost minstrel.
- "Shoo! Away with you! Stay out of my garden!"
- I'm looking for a minstrel named Sorion. Have you seen him?
- "Heh. He could be the Green Lady's personal bard and I still wouldn't know him.
The truth is, I keep to myself. I have certain tastes my people frown upon. "
- What sort of tastes?
- "Plants. I eat plants, Green Pact be damned. Any Wood Elves get wind of it and I'm in the stockade quick as you can shout "Oathbreaker".
I'm sorry, I just don't see much difference between the flesh of a Pumpkin and the flesh of, say, an Altmer"
- What is the Green Pact?
- "If you're looking for a precise definition, you asked the wrong Wood Elf. Put generally, we aren't to eat nor harm any plant life.
It's a noble goal, but you cannot ask me to give up the taste of pumpkin. Life is simply too short."
- So you haven't seen or heard of Sorion?
- "No. Minstrels generally don't come out this way, and I don't go into town much. The locals claim they can smell pumpkin on my breath."
If she notices you investigating her hut:
- "Find anything interesting rooting around in my clothing? You'd best leave."
When attacking after leaving her cellar (and finding the remains of Sorion):
- "Now join the audience!"