The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "If only the bandits would leave us alone, we might have a chance."
- Maybe I can help?
- "If you really want to help, buy something! Well, there is something else you can do. We've run out of food and drink for the few patrons we have.
Could you take this order to Hafza in Bruma and ask her to send someone with supplies?"
- I'll take care of it.
You can ask him more questions about his business after accepting the quest.
- "Bruma is east of here. Hafza's goods are expensive, but she's the best supplier I can find. I hope the bandits don't come back before I'm restocked."
- What's that about bandits?
- "The Black Daggers are the local gang. They use Capstone Cave to the northeast as a base. They don't generally cause trouble, as long as I keep the food and drink coming.
Just a few broken dishes here and there."
After bringing the list to Hafza:
- "I heard about Bruma. Sounds like Hafza is out of business. Maybe we should give up on this place altogether."