Online:Knife Ear Grotto
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Once this place was a shrine to Boethiah known as the Gauntlet Tabernacle, a place where Chimer sailors would stop to pay their respects before sailing overseas. Now it is rumored to be dedicated to other Daedra: the Four Corners of the House of Troubles.
|Northeast of Silent Mire|
- A Fair Warning: Retrieve a Daedric artifact for a scholar.
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Knife Ear Grotto.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- The dungeon originally contained a statue of Boethiah, which has since been removed.
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Knife Ear Grotto Explorer||10||Explore and clear Knife Ear Grotto.|