The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The Colovian Occupation: Help the Arenthian resistance drive out the Colovians.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- To Rawl'kha: Head into the Jodewood with news of the Mane.
The Colovian Occupation
- "The Colovians are being deceived, and the truth will set us free. Cariel has learned that this attack on the March was prompted by the Stonefire cult! Worm Cultists at the beck and call of Javad Tharn whisper in General Lavinia's ear."
- Why will this information set you free?
- "The Colovians, for all their flaws. are a faithful people. If they find out their General is in league with a Daedric cult, their resolve will break. But Lavinia herself will never crack. We need to wring a confession out of her second."
- Who is her second in command?
- Can you explain a bit more about this plan?
- "I don't care if we have to parade that Colovian bastard around on a cart. We'll get him to tell the truth. His soldiers will desert at the news that they're under Daedric influence. And we'll get my city back!"
- What did you mean, sort out the Mane?
- "The Mane, he's here. Some of the quickblades reported seeing him appear in a ball of shadow-stuff, and bending a knee to Lavinia. He's been corrupted somehow. Akkhuz-ri has always been a good and kind man."
- I've seen his handiwork firsthand at Fort Grimwatch.
- "Then you know of what I speak. I think it's the Stonefire cult. It must be. Lavinia is in league with them, they're behind this Colovian assault. Whatever is affecting Akkhuz-ri, it must stem from their dark magic."
- What will you do with him?
- "I don't know. I've no idea what's wrong with him. But if he's in league with Daedric worshipers... dark moons. Let's deal with the Colovians, first. We have a plan for them. Then we'll deal with Akkhuz-ri."
- Who are all these people?