The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Sands of Sentinel
- "Joy to you. Have you ever seen a pleasanter place? Dirt upon one's hands, life growing, the smell of manure on the breeze. No more the soldier's fate for me."
- A woman named Rasha wanted you to have this.
- "Rasha! Many years have passed since we warred together. The sands of Sentinel, where we met—two young warriors who faced the world together.
The smell of this sand evokes golden days. But those times are done, for me at least."
Once you have completed the Sands of Sentinel he will say the following.
- "Thank you for the sand. Sometimes, after a long day, I miss my life with Rasha. Travelling where our whims took us, living by our swords, seeing exciting places every day. But the Way of the Sword is no longer my path."
- Why not?
- "Oh, there's part of me that misses that life. I spent much of my youth selling my sword to the highest bidder. It was exciting and took me across Tamriel. I loved it!"
- So why not return to it?
- "I also remember sleeping on the cold, hard ground, going hungry for days at a time, and the constant fear of a blade in the back.
Farming may lack excitement, but it has its advantages. Good friends, good food, and a warm bed."