The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
He cannot be interacted with, but you can see him talking to Sergeant Airde:
- Hescot Coulon: "Have you given our petition to the Queen yet?"
- Sergeant Airde: "Yes - and despite my strong objections, Her Royal Highness, Queen Arzhela, has elected to give each of you refugees a hearing where you might air your grievances."
- Hescot Coulon: "Is that so? When?"
- Sergeant Airde: "Whenever time permits. Count yourself lucky that she's even taken an interest in this shanty town. Were the Duke still in power, you'd probably be in an Imperial prison camp by now."
- Hescot Coulon: "Well it's good to have a Queen who actually cares about her people. It's a pity that we don't have a guard sergeant who feels the same way."
- Sergeant Airde: "Believe me, there is nothing I'd fancy more than returning you to your homes. The sooner we can start cleaning up your rubbish the better."