Online:Heist: Underground Sepulcher
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Fa'ren-dar and travel to the Underground Sepulcher.
- Find the treasure and hidden caches.
- (Optional) Complete the heist within 8 minutes.
- Return to Fa'ren-dar at the entrance.
- Return to the Thieves Den and talk to Fa'ren-dar.
Check the Heist Board next to Fa'ren-dar in the Thieves Den. A new listing has appeared, announcing,
- "Word has it that there's a growing stockpile of valuables accumulating in the Underground Sepulcher. Clean 'em out, but get it done before anyone catches wise or we'll take a hit from the buyers."
Speak to Fa'ren-dar when you are ready to travel to the heist location. You have the option to ask him more about the Underground Sepulcher. When you are at the location, enter the tunnel through a door to start the timer and receive the heist objectives. You need to collect three Hidden Caches and an Ancient Yokudan Circlet, in any order. Once you have the goods, head back to the entrance where you started. On your way there, beware of an elite mob that will spawn once you have collected all the goods and that will be patrolling the area near the exit. When you are back at Fa'ren-dar, speak to him to travel back to Abah's Landing. Back in the Thieves Den, speak to him to collect your reward.
- Advice for faster completion and some general information:
- Use potions of Invisibility with Vanish and Speed effect to sneak faster and avoid detection.
- Turn on quest objective pointers to see where the quest objects are located.
- If you see a collectible object very close to the entrance/in an easily accessible location, leave it until last.
- As soon as you complete all objectives, an elite enemy NPC will appear patrolling near the entrance area. Thus, you will need to plan additional time when heading back to Fa'ren-dar.
- Dying will not affect the timer.
- Being detected by the mobs reduces the timer greatly (by one minute), risking to fail the bonus objective.
|Heist: Underground Sepulcher|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to get to the site without drawing attention to myself. I should speak with Fa'ren-dar.
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|The valuables are secured in the hideout beyond this entry. They are sure to be guarded. I need to maintain a low profile.
Objective: Enter the Tunnels to Begin the Heist
|The treasures I'm looking for should be in secure chests somewhere within this hideout. I need to break in once they're located.
Objective: Find the Treasure
Objective: Find Hidden Caches: 0/3
Optional Step: Complete the Heist Before Time Runs Out
|I have the treasure! I just need to get it to Fa'ren-dar before he meets the buyers.
Objective: Return to Fa'ren-dar
|Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. We should get going while the going is still good. (If you completed objectives within time limit.)
I have the treasures, but my window has expired. Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. Hopefully the haul is still worth something to someone. (If you did not complete objectives within time limit.)
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|I turned over the goods to Fa'ren-dar. He'll be waiting with my share at the Thieves Den.
Objective: Collect Reward from Fa'ren-dar