The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
If you talk with him, he can give you an overview of the political situation in Hammerfell.
- Can you tell me about your kingdom?
- "Of a certainty. King Fahara'jad, blessings of Ruptga be upon him, is King of Hammerfell, and rules over the Alik'r and many points beyond. This is his center of power—and the Forebears'."
- The Forebears?
- "Indeed. Our realm is … diverse. The Forebears are progressives who firmly support the Covenant. Their counterparts are the Crowns—traditionalists who cling to the ways of lost Yokuda and reject the practices of Tamriel."
- Sounds contentious.
- "Do not concern yourself. The King's rulership over these lands and its people is firm as stone—among Crown and Forebear alike."
- How have the Redguards contributed to the Covenant?
- "King Fahara'jad, may Tava grant him eternal life, has made great contributions to the war effort. We Redguards are unparalleled in swordsmanship and grand strategy. Many of our most talented officers have already taken command of battalions overseas."