|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Three descendants of Gjadil the Keel-Hauler have traveled to Summerset to collect her buried treasure. Unable to trust each other after a death of a party member, they've requested I find the chest and bring it back to them.|
- Talk to Igeke Rat-Bite.
- Examine the treasure map.
- Find Gjadil's treasure chest.
- Return the chest to Igeke to claim your reward.
Talk to Igeke Rat-Bite.
- "You walk in here on three skeevers arguing over a dead body, and decide you want to chat with one of them? You either got some kind of guts or you're some kind of stupid.
Either way, maybe you can help."
- What happened here?
- "Ancestor of ours, Gjadil the Keel-Hauler, cached her loot around here.
If you grab the chest for us, there's no chance for a sneak attack. The map over there will lead you right to it. And, obviously, I'll pay you for the trouble."
- I'll collect the treasure chest for you.
Examine Gjadil's Treasure Map nearby and you will receive Gjadil's Treasure Map. Head to Dusk Keep and go up the winding path to the keep. Gjadil's Treasure Chest can be found in a Dirt Mound near a large rock, a bit before you encounter stairs on your path. Now return to Igeke Rat-Bite and talk to her to complete the quest.
- "So? Were you able to find Gjadil's treasure?"
- Here's the treasure chest.
- "Huh. I always imagined it a tad ... bigger. Well, if it's stuffed with diamonds, I guess it doesn't much matter what size the box is.
Thanks for grabbing it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crack this beauty open."
After the quest is completed, she'll open the chest:
- Igeke Rat-Bite:"Now, let's see what we're working with here..."
- Sober Storn:"Can't you bleed any faster, Igeke?"
- Drokagir the Lesser:"Indeed! My being roils with anticipation!"
- Igeke Rat-Bite:"What the- there's just a scroll in here!"
'I sailed across many seas, and raided many ships. But the most precious treasure is family. May you see the wisdom in these words.'"
- Sober Storn:"What? I came all this way for nothing? I can't believe I poisoned Vareda for a stupid scroll!"
- Drokagir the Lesser:"Hold a moment- you killed Vareda? But I was the one that strangled her, right after she fell asleep!"
- Igeke Rat-Bite:"Neither of you are making any sense. I stabbed her. Right after we doused the fire!"
- Sober Storn:"Wait. Did- did we all kill Vareda to get a bigger share of the treasure?"
- Drokagir the Lesser:"Ha! I suppose betrayal runs in the family!"
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Igeke has offered me a map in order to locate Gjadil's treasure
. I should collect it.
Objective: Examine Gjadil's Treasure Map
|Igeke's treasure map can be used to locate Gjadil's chest. I should look at the map and travel to the marked location.
Objective: Find Gjadil's Chest
|I found Gjadil's treasure chest. I should return it to Igeke Rat-Bite and collect my reward.
Objective: Talk to Igeke Rat-Bite