The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
After the Imperial sabatours have been dealt with in Evermore:
- Garel Green-Garters: "I can't believe I bought one of those imperial spies a drink!"
- Usquebald Emax: "Me neither! You should have known better when he started mouthing off about how Cyrodilic ales were the best in Tamriel."
- Garel Green-Garters: "Well I …."
- Usquebald Emax: "Or when he started whispering about how the Queen wasn't fit to rule."
- Garel Green-Garters: "But I …."
- Usquebald Emax: "Or when he started handling out pamphlets about the benefits of being an Imperial territory."
- Garel Green-Garters: "Ugh … I always thought I was so perceptive."
- Usquebald Emax: "Garel, you know I love you like a sister, but you're about as perceptive as an elf with cropped ears."