|Location||Kinlady Avinisse's Mansion|
You'll initially find him guarding the door to the garden preventing just anyone from entering the meeting.
- "Yes? And who might you be?"
- I need to speak to Kinlady Avinisse
- "The Kinlady is currently engaged. She's holding a conference with Shimmerene's elite to discuss certain... political matters."
If you do not put on your elegant outfit, you'll tell him:
- I have an invitation right here
To which he'll say:
- "Hmm, yes, so I see.
However, I can't allow clothing of that … vintage … anywhere near the Kinlady. Please return after you've acquired something more … suitable … for an affair of this magnitude."
However, if you're properly attired, the conversation goes as thus:
- I have an invitation
- "Hmm, yes. So you do.
And may I say that your outfit is suitably elegant. Please, head into the garden."
- Thank you.
Later, he'll interrupt the meeting between the Kinlady and yourself:
- "My Lady, one of the monks said to deliver this message. It's from the Aldarch himself."