The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Bad Man's Hallows|
- Can't Take It With Them: Help prevent the return of a malevolent minor Daedra.
When first meeting Finvir:
- "Fascinating. The roots do not consume you. That may prove useful."
- And you are..?
- "The name is Finvir. I was part of the circle of mages that summoned the Dremora Lord now posing as the Bad Man. I can help keep his power in check but I'll need your help."
- What do you need?
- "The Dremora killed many of my circle. Their undead bones wander these tunnels, clutching the gems we used in the ceremony.
- "Bring me some of them. If the Dremora is vanquished, I can use them to prevent him from ever returning to this realm."
After accepting Can't Take It With them:
- "I need those gems! Quickly, now."
After collecting the gems:
- "Well done! Once banished, the Dremora will never be able to return to Nirn.
- Thank you for your assistance. I hope this ritual will somehow make amends for my part in this whole sordid affair."
While teleporting out of Bad Man Hallows:
- Finvir: "Farewell, friend. I'll be sure the ritual goes properly next time."