Fingil is a Bosmer found in the city of Bergama. She initially leans against the base of the raised path immediately east of the city's west gate. She is one of the armed thugs that Jagnas hired through Uncle Thakh to keep Casnar at-Tarin from getting to his wedding. The others are Ashgara, Orgotash gro-Borgakh, and Shugral.
- Left at the Altar: Try to save a Crown and Forebear marriage.
Left at the Altar
Fingil says one of the following lines, which she shares with the other thugs nearby. These are the lines she uses before the related quest as well:
- "I love this city. The people are so friendly ... but I'm not. Move on."
- "Mind your own business."
- "Nice day for a wedding, huh? Hehe."
- "There's no law against me standing here."
- "What are you looking at?"
If you have talked to Casnar, you can confront her:
- If Casnar tries to leave, you'll stop him?
- "I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm just waiting here to meet a friend. Yeah, that's right. A friend."
Fingil appears at the wedding when Casnar arrives and will stay there permanently with the other guests. She sits at a table on the east side of the seats and has a new set of shared dialogue:
- "I can't believe we're here. Uncle Thakh's getting soft in his old age."
- "The reception better be good. I'm planning to drink my weight in grog."
- "Uncle Thakh says we're paying the bride's father a visit ... after the ceremony, of course."
- "When I was young, I always dreamed of getting married. Can't say the idea appeals to me any more."
- "You know ... they actually make a pretty cute couple."