Felanwe is an Altmer noble and one of the bystanders you may question during the related quest. She and her lady-in-waiting can be found on the western edge of the main square. She only appears during the appropriate stage of the quest and is not found in game afterwards.
- Old Wounds: Hunt down a ghostly killer in Russafeld.
You must question her.
- "It really is too bad about Halimorion. I told him he shouldn't be so free with his politics. It's a different climate now, after all. You have to watch what you say around people.
On the upside, it's good to be rid of a rival vintner."
- He was a business rival? I guess that makes you a suspect in his murder?
- "Oh, darling, you're a bit late to the party if that's why you're here. I already submitted my statement to the revelators and my alibi is thrice-confirmed.
To be honest, the only reason I'm still here is to find one of my servant girls."
- One of your servants went missing?
- "Yes, a charming young Wood Elf named Farril.
I only recently brought her on. She used to work for the late Halimorion, but there was some kind of incident. I don't know the details."
- If she stopped working for Halimorion, why would she be here?
- "According to my other servant girl, she often came back here to visit the friend she left behind. She'd attend Bosmer suppers, mid-day revels in the grape-fields, that sort of thing.
I encourage my girls to take time for themselves. Within reason."
- If I see her, I'll let her know you were looking for her.
- "Aren't you a cherry-blossom? That would be lovely. Take care, cerum."